Are your students…
- Distracted by phones in class & taking pictures in school?
- Obsessed by online distractions when they should be doing homework?
- Upset by social media messages sent in school hours?
As a result, we’re seeing phones and devices in schools and homes cause distraction, academic underperformance, safeguarding problems and friction between parents and teachers.
Did you know?
54% of teachers favour a complete ban on phones.
While…74% of parents want their child to have a phone when travelling to school for safety reasons.
Habyts for Schools is the all-in-one screen time management solution you are looking for
Habyts can handle both BYOD devices and school owned devices seamlessly. Habyts is an app that regulates screen usage and incentivises good behaviour both in school and at home. How do we do this? By controlling the availability of apps and websites on phones & computers, both school-owned and BYOD.
Habyts will work across your Wi-Fi and 3G/4G to do the rest.
Is screen time really the school’s problem?
We know that parents are looking to their school to recommend and provide screen time management solutions. It’s why we’ve designed Habyts for Schools.
- Each extra hour that kids spend on screens reduces GCSE scores by two grades.
- Tweens average up to 4:36 hours of screen time a day, and that’s not including homework.
- Other common screen time problems include sleep deprivation, social isolation, physical and mental health problems, obesity and delayed cognitive development.
Habyts for Schools allows parents and schools to work together to find a solution that suits both of you.