Support educators, students and parents with practical tools that instil better focus, motivation and habits for life.
“The best way to predict the future is to create it.” – Abraham Lincoln
Teaching students to ‘stick with it’ in the 21st century.
- Help students learn to finish the tasks they don’t want to now, even when Fortnite, YouTube and Snapchat are just a click away.
- Prepare students with the life skills required in the workplace and university.
- Assign school tasks for students to track and complete in order to earn points for privileges. Set deadlines, select approvals and reward students individually or as part of a group initiative.
- Increase student motivation to develop essential habits for life, including persistence, delayed gratification, and digital maturity.
Automate the right stuff without getting in the way.
Teachers shouldn’t have to worry about school-wide screen time schedules. Nor should they have to find an IT administrator when they want to block or unblock a site in class.
- Eliminate digital disruptions and distractions with automated screen time rules so that teachers and students can focus on what needs to be done.
- Give teachers meaningful and immediate control of classroom screen time based on learning needs, classroom context, different groups, and other variables so they can be the at their best in the classroom.
- Let teachers use a browser on any device to stay in control anytime, anywhere during the school day.
Less admin and better data helps everyone succeed.
Save time and effort for faculty and administration which would be better spent on student outcomes.
- Eliminate paperwork and automate data collection when it comes to tracking screen time, tasks, points and privileges.
- Intelligently view aggregated and drillable data through dashboards and reports to identify factors related to individual and group success for students.
Sharing student activity in real time to get parents involved.
A shared view of screen time, tasks, and progress encourages shared responsibility for student success.
- Parents can see via the browser a 24 hour view of student screen time at school and home on devices with Habyts.
- Parents can view Tasks assigned by teachers to students in real time.
- Parents can link to Home Habyts in order to consistently reinforce good habits at home.
“Intelligence plus character – that is the goal of education.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
“Nine-tenths of education is encouragement.” – Anatole France
Available Anytime, Anywhere and Across Devices
Cross-network, Cross-function, Cross-platform, Cross-device…and even Offline.
- Cross-Function: Screen time management and habit-building motivation – all in one app.
- Cross Platform: Windows, Android, iOS, Chromebook, Amazon Fire
- Cross Device: Phones, Tablets, Laptops
- Cross-Network: 3G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi
- …and even Offline! No more watching downloaded videos and playing offline games during restricted hours.